Viking Fence is proud to be one of the few select vendors for this premium line of products from Maximum Controls. At Viking Fence, we understand the importance of providing quality products and unbeatable service. Maximum Controls is no different—their gate and intercom inventory shows a clear commitment to quality, innovation, and reliability.
With military-grade materials and build quality, Maximum Controls products are made to last. Every Maximum Controls gate operator is built with a Brushless DC Motor for superior performance when it comes to operator life, speed torque characteristics, efficiency, speed ranges, energy consumption, and audible noise. Combined with mechanical specifications like heavy-duty gearboxes, solid steel output shafts, and vandal-proof enclosures, you’re guaranteed to find a quality product anywhere you look in this line of gate operators and intercoms from Maximum Controls.
Maximum Controls products have been designed by teams with over 40 years of experience in the gearbox industry. As a result, many of their products lead the way in terms of innovation:
- Modular gate operators allow for component customization and are adaptive to nearly any layout
- Controllable security parameters mean that your gates are always as secure as you need them to be
- USB diagnostics systems help to ensure efficient and accessible servicing when necessary
- Wireless intercom technology boasts an impressive 4000ft of uninterrupted long-range audio communication
Quality materials and innovative design add up to reliable service—Maximum Controls offers some of the best-protected and most reliable products on the market. Between long-lasting warranties, lightning protection, and battery backup systems, these gate operators and intercoms are ready for anything:
- 2 to 8-year warranties available on all products
- Lightning protection of up to 20KVolts and 10Kamp on all inputs and outputs (44 channels)
- Solar ready battery modules, dual-motor overcurrent safety shut offs, and selectable battery backup functions in case of power failure